Monday, July 26, 2010

Still packing

It has been a busy two weeks since our return from Massachusetts and dropping off of daughter #3. Between packing, seeing people and getting my life in Battle Creek wrapped up I've been going about 70 mph. In between all that I've also been doing some things for my new employer NYU AD.

The movers still haven't called or shown up to inventory and pack all my stuff. I've got my life down to 6 18 gallon plastic totes, two old foot lockers, some pictures, my stand up work station, two suitcases and my golf clubs.

Alert: The movers just called as I was typing this. Strangely enough they were just given the order so don't think it's possible to even get this stuff picked up before I leave on Thursday.

I'm still excited about going, but the only drawback is leaving the girls and my friends here. I don't say "Goodbye" to many people since I expect to see them again at some point in the future.

I figured out that I've run more miles in Michigan than anywhere else I've lived due to the 17 yrs I've been here. The only place I've lived longer is Massachusetts, but I didn't become a runner until my teenage years.

I'll let you know how the rest of the week goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment